To maintain ADC membership, an annual contribution is required. The contribution amounts are given in the table below and are based on organization type.
Please download and complete our membership application below to get started. For more information, please contact Aleksandar “Pav” Pavlovich at (202) 750-9310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
$240/yr (Less than $500,000 budget)
$390/yr ($500,000 – $1,000,000 budget)
$540/yr (More than $1,000,000 budget)
$240/yr (Less than 100,000 population)
$390/yr (100,000 – 199,000 population)
$540/yr (200,000 – 500,000 population)
$690/yr (More than 500,000 population)
$240/yr (Less than $500,000 operating budget)
$390/yr ($500,000 – $1,000,000 operating budget)
$540/yr (More than $1,000,000 operating budget)
$720/yr (Less than 10 employees – small)
$1,140/yr (10 – 50 employees – medium)
$1,700/yr (50+ employees – large)
$240/yr (Affiliate Organizations – Universities)
$390/yr (Sole Practitioner/Consultant)
There are two membership cycles for reminders/invoices: Winter (January 1 – December 31) and Summer (July 1 – June 30). A reminder/invoice for your contribution will be sent to the admin and primary contacts via email at least one month before the end of the cycle.
The cycle you are on is determined by when your membership application and first payment is received:
October 1 – March 31 (Reminder in Winter)
April 1 – September 20 (Reminder in Summer)
ADC membership is organization-based – ranging from nonprofits to consultants and everything in between – with individual members acting as representatives of their organizations. Individual memberships are only available for students, sole practitioners and those who are retired or in between jobs. A complete list of membership categories is above.
Membership information collected by ADC remains confidential. Your email or postal address may be sold or shared within our member organization, not sold to outside entities. You can opt out of having your addresses shared at any time by contacting our Membership Department.
Please note: Your name and company information will be listed in the online members-only directory.
ADC membership is organization-based. Anyone from your organization wanting to attend an ADC event will be able to take full advantage of member registration fees.
The most convenient form of documentation is a photocopy of your current student ID. You can include this photocopy when you send us your application.
ADC’s sustaining membership is a level of support and engagement especially for the Association’s public sector members. This is an optional, exclusive level of membership that includes special benefits. Building off the successful partnerships ADC has developed with private sector companies through its sponsorship program, the sustaining membership category will provide a similar opportunity for public sector members interested in further leveraging their involvement in ADC.
Community, regional, and state members of ADC who are looking to distinguish themselves as one of America’s leading defense communities. This includes Local Redevelopment Authorities (LRAs), active base community organizations and state organizations.
1) Exclusive partnership level for public sector members
2) Special discounts and complimentary invitations worth thousands of dollars
3) Opportunity to play a leadership role in the Association
4) Demonstration of your commitment to ADC and advancing its mission
5) Increased exposure for your community, state or region
6) Opportunities to network with key decision makers from Congress and DoD
$1,500 per year. Payment can be made quarterly or in semi-annual installments. Sustaining members are also eligible to purchase up to (4) ADC Event Passes for $400 each.* These passes are good for one registration at any of ADC’s major events – Installation Innovation, National Summit, or Base Redevelopment Forum. This is an average of a $200 savings for each event.
1) Two invitations to the ADC Leadership Reception with DoD and Congressional officials at the Defense Communities National Summit
2) Two tickets to the Congressional Breakfast during the National Summit
3) Six week ad/logo placement in Defense Communities 360 (a $500 value)
4) Featured article in Defense Communities 360
5) Opportunity to purchase up to (4) heavily discounted event passes good for any major ADC conference (an $800 value)*
6) One complimentary invite to 360 Live Webcasts and Defense Policy Forums (a $350 value)
7) Invitation to special Sustaining Member Forum with ADC leadership
8) Recognition at ADC events, in the Annual Report, and on the website
9) Priority opportunity to play lead roles at DoD/ Congressional briefings, conference sessions and in Journal of Defense Communities
Complete the sustaining membership form and submit it to ADC. Please contact Tim Ford at email@example.com or (202) 822-5256 if you have questions about Sustaining Membership.
* Optional passes can only be purchased when signing up for membership or renewing the membership. Passes must be used within the membership year; passes will not roll over to the next membership year.